Request More Info:
12 Days – 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Courses in Goa and Dharamshala India with the Yoga Alliance Certification
Alpesh Yoga School is a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance USA offers 100 Hours Hatha and Ashtanga Style Teacher Training in Goa & Dharamshala, India. This course is convenient for the students who are willing to complete 200 hours course in two semesters. During this course, Yoga alliance allow students to attend the first half of the 200 hours yoga teacher training (First Semester) out of the four-week 200-hour teacher training curriculum. Returning students to Alpesh Yoga School can complete the 200-hour curriculum by enrolling in the 100-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course (Semester 2), upon completing their first semester. Our Students come back to Alpesh Yoga School anytime to complete their 200 hours of training within 36 months of completing the 100-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Yoga for Beginners (Semester 1).
We at Alpesh Yoga school offers the opportunity for our students to come anytime in future and increase their training level and focus themselves into their practice with the Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga and Vinyasa Yoga style 100 Hour Yoga Training Course. The 100-hour yoga teacher training course is ideal for those people who are coming on a very short vacation, and they focused primarily on deepening their practice without necessarily the intention to teach, or for those who wish to add additional hours onto their yoga teacher teaching certification.
This 100-hour yoga teacher training course includes the study and practice of Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga and Vinyasa Yoga style, Asanas, Pranayama, Meditation, Kriyas, and Alignment and Adjustment Workshop. This course will prepare you with confidence that you need to become a Yoga teacher and will accelerate your personal Yoga journey.
- History and evolution of Yoga and its concept
- Yoga Philosophy, Yogic Lifestyle
- Meaning and idea of Yoga
- What is Hatha Yoga? What is Ashtanga Yoga? What is Vinyasa Yoga?
- Vedas and six systems of Indian Philosophy
- Meaning of Om, Omkar and Gayatri Mantra
- Eight Limbs of Yoga
- Mudras, Bandhas and Kriyas
- Concepts of Gunas (Satva, Rajas, Tamas) and their application in daily life.
- Meaning and importance of Mantra Chanting
- Lifestyle and ethics of a yoga teacher.
- Skeletal System
- Joints and Range of Motion
- Muscular System
- Postural imbalances
PHYSIOLOGY OF ASANA
- Back Bend
- Forward Bend
- Ganesha Mantra
- Guru Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Shanti Mantra
- The concept of Asanas, varieties, and effects
- Sun salutations, Traditional Hatha Sun-salutation, Sun-Salutation with Variations in a Vinyasa Flow
- Traditional Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga poses, Modern and Contemporary Yoga Poses
- Standing sequence and Standing postures
- Workshops on Handstand, arm-balance, back-bending, hip-opening
ALIGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT
- How to safely go-in and go-out of a posture
- How to give cues and instructions
- Anatomy of a yoga posture
- Benefits of a yoga posture
- Contra-indications, hands-on adjustment’s
- Modification, advance variation, and use of props
- The fundamental concepts of functional anatomy and physiology related to movement.
- Practical application of anatomical principles to yoga practice (mechanics of yoga asana, its benefits, and contraindications, healthy patterns of movement, etc).
- Practical anatomy with a major emphasis on the skeletal system, muscular system, connective tissue, nervous system, and movements of the major joints of the body.
- Muscular and skeletal differences i.e. compression, tension, and proportion and orientation theory.
- Study of different regions of the body: The knee, hips, spine, and shoulder.
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training – Daily Schedule
|07:00-08:00||Self-practice, mantra chanting, guided meditation, and breathing practice (Pranayama)|
|08:30-10:15||In the morning we will practice multi-style of Yoga Asanas class. Style included: Hata Flow Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga all classes based on alignment.|
|11:15-12:15||Class on yoga philosophy or anatomy (lectures on Indian mythology, chakra healing, mantra healing and more)|
|12:15-13:15||Class on Yoga Nidra and/or the art of teaching with experienced yoga practitioners|
|14:00-16:30||Rest and personal study time to gather additional know-how on yoga and spirituality|
|16:30-17:30||Lecture anatomy or philosophy (detailed talks on yoga anatomy and physiology)|
|18:00-19:30||Hatha Yoga Class (Iyengar Style) covering yoga practice of the Asanas.|
|19:30-onwards||Dinner and free time to pursue personal hobbies and group interactions|
|20:30-21:30||Sharing and question and answer, night meditation, live music concerts, watching your teaching practice, site seeing. (This is only alternate days)|
|22:00||Early bedtime after a successful day of 200 hours YTT course.|
What does the course fees include?
- 12 Days Accommodation
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and herbal tea
- Weekend excursions
- Course materials (Yoga Manual)
- At Alpesh Yoga, We serve daily three-time meals from Monday to Friday, Saturday – Breakfast only
Yoga Course Principles and Guideline:
- At Alpesh yoga, daily teaching starts from early in the morning.
- Respectful behaviour is always mandatory for all our students.
- Students must have to respect the rules and regulations of Alpesh Yoga School.
- Course fees are non-refundable.
- Before checkout from Alpesh Yoga School, students must return all books issued from the library.
- Non-veg food, smoking, and drinking alcohol are impermissible within Alpesh Yoga School premises.
- Silence should be maintained by all students between 10 PM to the morning.
- All daily classes are mandatory to attend unless you are ill.
- As a part of our evaluation procedure, Students must pass through an assessment for certification.
- Alpesh Yoga School reserves the right of disqualifying to any students at any time during the course for misconduct.
- Eating and drinking (anything other than water) are impermissible in the yoga halls.
- Use of electronic gadgets (i.e., mobile phones, laptops, tablets) during lectures is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- During daily asana practice kindly leave all books, extra clothing, book bags and purses in your room. Only your yoga mats and water bottles are permitted in the yoga hall.
- Management expects all students to clear your practise space immediately following your practices.
12 Days – 100 hour Yoga Teacher Training Courses – DHARAMSHALA
|Date||Double Sharing Room||Private -Room||Couple Room||
|6th April – 17th April, 2020||750 EUR||850 EUR||1350 EUR|
|5th May – 16th May, 2020||750 EUR||850 EUR||1350 EUR|
|4th June – 15th June, 2020||750 EUR||850 EUR||1350 EUR|
|6th July – 17th July, 2020||750 EUR||850 EUR||1350 EUR|
|5th Aug – 16th Aug, 2020||750 EUR||850 EUR||1350 EUR|
|5th Sept – 16th Sept, 2020||750 EUR||850 EUR||1350 EUR|
12 Days – 100 hour Yoga Teacher Training Courses – GOA
Shared Non AC Room
|8th Nov- 20th Nov, 2019||675 EUR||750 EUR||1350 EUR|
|4th Dec – 16th Dec, 2019||675 EUR||750 EUR||1350 EUR|
|6th Jan – 18th Jan 2020||675 EUR||750 EUR||1350 EUR|
|6th Feb- 18th Feb, 2020||675 EUR||750 EUR||1350 EUR|