12 Days – 100 Hour Residential yoga teacher training courses in Goa and Dharamshala India with the Yoga Alliance Certification
Alpesh Yoga School is a registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance USA offers 100 Hours Traditional Hatha, Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in Goa & Dharamshala, India. This course is convenient for the students who are willing to complete 200 hours course in two semesters. The first semester (Semester 1) allows the student to study the first two weeks out of the four-week 200-hour teacher training curriculum. Students returning to Alpesh Yoga School can complete the 200-hour curriculum by enrolling in the 100-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course (Semester 2), upon completing their first semester. Students may return to Alpesh Yoga School to complete their 200 hours of training any time within 36 months of completing the 100-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Yoga for Beginners (Semester 1).
We at Alpesh Yoga school offers the opportunity for students to come and increase their training level and immerse themselves into their practice with the Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga 100 Hour Yoga Training Course. The 100-hour yoga teacher training is ideal for those who are limited for time, are focused primarily on deepening their practice without necessarily the intention to teach, or for those who wish to add additional hours onto their preexisting teaching certification.
This 100 Hour yoga teacher training Course includes the study and practice of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga Asanas, Pranayama, Meditation, Kriyas, and Alignment and Adjustment Workshop. This course will prepare you with all the tools and confidence you need to become a Yoga teacher and will accelerate your personal Yoga journey.
- Yoga Philosophy, Yogic Lifestyle and
- History and evolution of Yoga, concept
- Meaning and Aim of Yoga
- What is Hatha Yoga? What is Ashtanga Yoga? What is Vinyasa Krama?
- Four paths of Yoga
- Vedas and six systems of Indian Philosophy
- Meaning of Om, Omkar and Gayatri Mantra
- Eight Limbs of Yoga
- Mudras, Bandhas and Kriyas
- Concepts of Gunas (Satva, Rajas, Tamas) and their application in daily life.
- Meaning and importance of Mantra Chanting
- Lifestyle and ethics of a yoga practitioner and teacher.
- Skeletal System
- Joints and Range of Motion
- Muscular System
- Postural imbalances
PHYSIOLOGY OF ASANA
- Back Bend
- Forward Bend
- Ganesha Mantra
- Guru Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Shanti Mantra
- The concept of Asanas, varieties, and effects
- Sun salutations, Traditional Hatha Sun-salutation, Sun-Salutation with Variations in a Vinyasa Flow
- Traditional Hatha Yoga poses, Modern and Contemporary Yoga Poses
- Standing sequence and Standing postures
- Workshops on Handstand, arm-balance, back-bending, hip-opening
ALIGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT
- How to safely go-in and go-out of a posture
- How to give cues and instructions
- Anatomy of a yoga posture
- Benefits of a yoga posture
- Contra-indications, hands-on adjustment’s
- Modification, advance variation, and use of props
- Basic concepts of functional anatomy and physiology related to movement.
- Application of anatomical principles to yoga practice (mechanics of yoga asana, its benefits, and contraindications, healthy patterns of movement, etc).
- Practical anatomy with a major emphasis on the skeletal system, muscular system, connective tissue, nervous system, and movements of the major joints of the body.
- Muscular and skeletal differences i.e. compression, tension, and proportion and orientation theory.
- Study of different regions of the body: The knee, hips, spine, and shoulder.
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training – Daily Schedule
- 06:00 am – Wake Up
- 06:30 am – Herbal Tea
- 06:45 am – Yogic Cleansing
- 07:00 am – chanting and pranayama
- 07:30 – 09:00 am – Yoga Asana
- 09:00 am – Breakfast
- 10:00 am – Yoga Anatomy
- 11:30 am – Yoga Philosophy
- 1:00 pm – Lunch
- 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Teaching Methodology, Yoga Alignment
- 04:30 pm – 06:30 – A traditional sequence
- 07:00 pm – Dinner
- 08:30 yoga Nidra
- 10:45 pm – Lights Out
What does the course fees include?
- 12 Days Accommodation
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and herbal tea
- Weekend excursions
- Course materials will be provided (books, yoga mat, cleansing kit)
Yoga Course Principles and Guideline:
- Teaching starts from early in the morning.
- Respectful behavior is always mandatory.
- Respect the rules and regulations of Alpesh Yoga School.
- Course fees are non-refundable.
- Before departure from Alpesh Yoga School, students must return all books from the library.
- Non-veg food, smoking, and drinking alcohol are not allowed on the Alpesh Yoga School premises.
- Silence should be maintained between 10 PM until the morning.
- All classes are mandatory to attend unless you are ill.
- As a part of the evaluation procedure, there will be an assessment for certification.
- Alpesh Yoga School reserves the right to disqualify any students at any time during the course for misconduct.
- Eating and drinking (anything other than water) are NOT ALLOWED in the yoga halls.
- Use of electronic gadgets (i.e., mobile phones, laptops, tablets) during lectures is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- During asana practice leave all jewelry, books, extra clothing, book bags and purses in your room. Only yoga mat and water bottles permitted in yoga hall.
- Management expects all students to clear your practice space immediately following your practices.
12 Days – 100 hour Yoga Teacher Training Courses – DHARAMSHALA
|Date||Double Sharing Room||Private Room||Couple Room||
|10th April – 21th April, 2019||600 EUR||700 EUR||1200 EUR|
|6th May – 17th May, 2019||600 EUR||700 EUR||1200 EUR|
|5th June – 16th June, 2019||600 EUR||700 EUR||1200 EUR|
|5th July – 16th July, 2019||600 EUR||700 EUR||1200 EUR|
|5th Aug – 16th Aug, 2019||600 EUR||700 EUR||1200 EUR|
|5th Sept – 16th Sept, 2019||600 EUR||700 EUR||1200 EUR|
12 Days – 100 hour Yoga Teacher Training Courses – GOA
Shared Non AC Room
|8th Nov- 17th Nov, 2019||600 EUR||700 EUR||1200 EUR|
|5th Dec – 16th Dec, 2019||600 EUR||700 EUR||1200 EUR|
|5th Jan – 16th, 2020||600 EUR||700 EUR||1200 EUR|