25 Days – 200 Hour Residential yoga teacher training courses in Goa and Dharamshala India with the Yoga Alliance Certification
Residential 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa India and Residential 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Dharamshala India at Alpesh Yoga School Certified by Yoga Alliance USA, 200 Hour Hatha, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Course in India.
This Program is designed to walk you through the path of Yoga and is a rewarding way to develop a more polished understanding of Yoga practice. This Training Program is the perfect platform for you to lay the groundwork to be a motivational Yoga Teacher.
With Yoga Alliance registered 200 hours yoga teacher training program, Alpesh Yoga aims to help aspiring yoga teachers deepen their understanding of yoga and meditation. During 200-Hours yoga teacher training at Alpesh Yoga, we make sure that students receive undivided attention in class, proper assistance in using props, and liberty to work at their own pace.
Alpesh Yoga has thoroughly designed 200 hours yoga teacher training in Goa & Dharamshala, India to deepen understanding of Hatha yoga, Vinyasa yoga and Ashtanga yoga practices among aspiring yoga teachers. For 200 hours yoga TTC sessions at Alpesh yoga school in Goa & Dharamshala, India, we provide Hatha & Iyengar yoga training workshops with breathing practices, meditation sessions, yoga philosophy classes, and much more to help you get a broader understanding of yoga as a physical and spiritual practice.
The Iyengar style of yoga learning is an ideal practice for those with physical health issues or old injuries. The focus on body alignment during our 200 hours yoga teacher training allows practitioners to work within their own limits safely while still building strength and flexibility.
Joining our well-recognized 200 hours yoga TTC program in Goa & Dharamsala India will help you understand the limits of your body and how it can be amplified to achieve superior anatomy, mental wellness, and self-awareness.
At Alpesh Yoga, we provide detailed yoga instructions and guidance for 200 hours yoga teacher training which enables yoga students to develop a strong foundation for yoga practice. Our dedicated team of yoga instructors teaches Hatha yoga in the tradition of Iyengar which focuses on breath and energy that flow optimally throughout the body.
Besides becoming a Yoga Alliance registered Yoga instructor, our rigorous 200 hours yoga teacher training course at our yoga facility in Dharamsala & Goa also allows students to start their yoga teacher career on the right note.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India objectives
- Develop your own personal daily practice.
- Develop and practice daily pranayama, kriyas, mudras, and Dhyana.
- Learn about the skeletal and muscular systems and how this affects your practice and your teaching.
- Study the Patanjali Yoga Sutras and learn how to incorporate them into your daily practice and life.
- Learn how to structure a class and then incorporate all these components into designing your own class.
- Learn to teach a class to your peers in a small group environment.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Lessons
- How to give a solid and clear demonstration
- How to give clear instruction (working with Voice)
- Proper alignment of postures
- Yoga anatomy
- Hands-on adjustment
- How to avoid common injury during practice
- How to jump backward and forward (vinyasa flow)
- How to use props for better postures (as recommended by B.S.K Iyengar)
- Mantra Chanting
- Yogic breathing (Pranayama) and their benefits
- Yogic body cleansing (Kriya yoga)
- Mudras, Bandhas and their benefits
- Yoga philosophy (Patanjali yoga sutra)
- Ayurveda and Yoga principle
- Assisting yoga class with another teacher
- How to teach 45 min to 90 min long class
- How to teach one to one class
- How to teach more than 10 people in a class
- Yoga career and business
- Skeletal System
- Joints and Range of Motion
- Muscular System
- Postural imbalances
PHYSIOLOGY OF ASANA
- Back Bend
- Forward Bend
- Ganesha Mantra
- Guru Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Shanti Mantra
- The concept of Asanas, varieties, and effects
- Sun salutations, Traditional Hatha Sun-salutation, Sun-Salutation with Variations in a Vinyasa Flow
- Traditional Hatha Yoga poses, Modern and Contemporary Yoga Poses
- Standing sequence and Standing postures
- Workshops on Handstand, arm-balance, back-bending, hip-opening
ALIGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT
- How to safely go-in and go-out of a posture
- How to give cues and instructions
- Anatomy of a yoga posture
- Benefits of a yoga posture
- Contra-indications, hands-on adjustment’s
- Modification, advance variation, and use of props
- Basic concepts of functional anatomy and physiology related to movement.
- Application of anatomical principles to yoga practice (mechanics of yoga asana, its benefits, and contraindications, healthy patterns of movement, etc).
- Practical anatomy with a major emphasis on the skeletal system, muscular system, connective tissue, nervous system, and movements of the major joints of the body.
- Muscular and skeletal differences i.e. compression, tension, and proportion and orientation theory.
- Study of different regions of the body: The knee, hips, spine, and shoulder.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India – Daily schedule.
|07:00-08:00||Self-practice, mantra chanting, guided meditation, and breathing practice (Pranayama)|
|08:30-10:15||In the morning we will practice multi style of Yoga Asanas class. Style included: Hata Flow Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga all classes based on alignment.|
|11:15-12:15||Class on yoga philosophy or anatomy (lectures on Indian mythology, chakra healing, mantra healing and more)|
|12:15-13:15||Class on Yoga Nidra and/or the art of teaching with experienced yoga practitioners|
|14:00-16:30||Rest and personal study time to gather additional know-how on yoga and spirituality|
|16:30-17:30||Lecture anatomy or philosophy (detailed talks on yoga anatomy and physiology)|
|18:00-19:30||Hatha Yoga Class (Iyengar Style) covering yoga practice of the Asanas.|
|19:30-onwards||Dinner and free time to pursue personal hobbies and group interactions|
|20:30-21:30||Sharing and question and answer, night meditation, live music concerts, watching your teaching practice, site seeing. (This is only alternate days)|
|22:00||Early bedtime after a successful day of 200 hours YTT course.|
NOTE: The daily schedule of yoga teacher training in Goa, India can change depending on season and request of students
What does the course fees include?
- 25 Days (24 nights accommodation)
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and herbal tea
- Weekend excursions
- Course materials will be provided (books, yoga mat, cleansing kit)
Yoga Course Principles and Guideline:
- Teaching starts from early in the morning.
- Respectful behavior is always mandatory.
- Respect the rules and regulations of Alpesh Yoga School.
- Course fees are non-refundable.
- Before departure from Alpesh Yoga School, students must return all books from the library.
- Non-veg food, smoking, and drinking alcohol are not allowed on the Alpesh Yoga School premises.
- Silence should be maintained between 10 PM until the morning.
- All classes are mandatory to attend unless you are ill.
- As a part of the evaluation procedure, there will be an assessment for certification.
- Alpesh Yoga School reserves the right to disqualify any students at any time during the course for misconduct.
- Eating and drinking (anything other than water) are NOT ALLOWED in the yoga halls.
- Use of electronic gadgets (i.e., mobile phones, laptops, tablets) during lectures is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- During asana practice leave all jewelry, books, extra clothing, book bags and purses in your room. Only yoga mat and water bottles permitted in yoga hall.
- Management expects all students to clear your practice space immediately following your practices.
Join Best 200 Hrs Yoga TTC in Goa, India
Alpesh Yoga has been rated as the best yoga school in Goa, India for yoga teacher training by students and yoga lovers across the world. An experienced team of yoga teachers, unmatched facilities, and perfect location makes it one of the best yoga teacher training centers in India. In case you are planning your yoga teacher training in blistering Indian summer, then, our Dharamshala branch would be perfect in terms of climate.
Email at email@example.com to discuss your yoga teacher training queries with our founder, AlpeshPatwari. Call +91 9736 463 605 to speak with our team and gain more insights into 200 hours yoga teacher training!
Food & Accommodation
In Ayurveda, perfect health is defined as “a balance between body, mind, spirit, and social wellbeing.” One of the first steps towards being healthy is with our food. Included in the price of the course are three simple yet wholesome, vegetarian, nutritious meals every day (except Sunday). You will get to experience delicious, traditional Indian dishes. The diet of a yogi is an important diet of good food makes us strong and positive. For example, we serve porridge, curd and fresh fruit for breakfast and rice with peas/beans/pulses, salad, and chapatti for lunch and dinner.
All of our food served is strictly vegetarian with no exceptions. This is because in yoga we believe in non-violence (Ahimsa).
Experience a true yogic lifestyle at one of our Retreat centers. We provide comfortable and beautiful accommodation at both of our locations. We understand the importance of rest, especially after a long day of asana practice. Living in close embrace with nature will bring peace to the mind. Our staff works hard to ensure you have a comfortable stay. Most of our rooms have a private balcony and you can avail of a private or shared room with double beds. Also, remember if you are booking and sharing a room with a friend or a family member you can avail of our discount.
We provide a private bathroom with each room, 24hrs hot running water, and clean bedding. If you have any questions about the accommodation, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to reach Dharamsala
- Road: Approx 470 Kilometers from DELHI
- via Chandigarh – Nangal – Kangra – Dharamshala
- By Air: The nearest airport is at Gaggal, about 13 kilometers away from Dharamshala.
How to reach Arambol
By Air: The nearest airport is at Dabolim Airport, about a two-hour drive.
- By Bus: Buses go from Pernem a few times every day.
- Buses go from Mapusa about every hour until 18:00.
Connect with Us: When it comes to yoga in Dharamsala and Goa, Alpesh Yoga is one of the best yoga teacher training schools. Our experienced team of yoga teachers has trained hundreds of yoga trainers and helped them master the ancient art of yoga. Our yoga teacher training expertise coupled with perfect location, top quality amenities, and friendly environment makes us the best place to pursue yoga teacher training in Dharamsala and Goa.
Planning to visit India in chilly winters? Don’t worry, we also have a yoga teacher training center in Goa! Send an email at email@example.com to discuss your yoga itinerary with our team of yoga teachers and we will recommend the best location for you!
Call +91 9736 463 605 to speak with our founder, AlpeshPatwari in person and discuss your yoga queries with him.
25 Days – 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Courses – GOA
Shared Non AC Room
|8th Nov- 2nd Des, 2019||1050 EUR||1250 EUR||2100 EUR|
|4th Dec- 28th Des, 2019||1050 EUR||1250 EUR||2100 EUR|
|6th Jan- 30th Jan, 2020||1050 EUR||1250 EUR||2100 EUR|
|5th Feb- 1th Mar, 2020||1050 EUR||1250 EUR||2100 EUR|
25 Days – 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Courses – Dharamshala
|Date||Double Sharing Room||Private -Room||Couple Room||
|10th April – 3th May, 2019||1050 EUR||1250 EUR||2100 EUR|
|6th May – 29th May, 2019||1050 EUR||1250 EUR||2100 EUR|
|5th June – 28th June, 2019||1050 EUR||1250 EUR||2100 EUR|
|5th July – 28th July, 2019||1050 EUR||1250 EUR||2100 EUR|
|5th Aug – 28th Aug, 2019||1050 EUR||1250 EUR||2100 EUR|
|5th Sept – 28th Sept, 2019||1050 EUR||1250 EUR||2100 EUR|