Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, India
Alpesh Yoga has thoroughly designed our 200 hours yoga teacher training in Goa, India to deepen understanding of Hatha yoga, Vinyasa yoga and Ashtanga yoga practices among aspiring yoga teachers. During 200 hours yoga TTC sessions at our yoga school in Goa, India, we provide Hatha &Iyengar yoga training workshops with breathing practices, meditation sessions, yoga philosophy classes, and much more to help you get a broader understanding of yoga as a physical and spiritual practice.
The Iyengar style of yoga learning is an ideal practice for those with physical health issues or old injuries. The focus on body alignment during our 200 hours yoga teacher training allows practitioners to work within their own limits safely while still building strength and flexibility.
Join our 200 hrs yoga teacher training program in Arambol, Goa to become a Yoga Alliance recognized yoga trainer or strengthen your yoga skills and achieve superior mental well-being with top yoga school in Goa, India.
200 hrs yoga TTC in Goa, India – Course details
Competitively priced at $1450, our fully-residential 200 hrs yoga TTC in Goa includes a comfortable stay in a private room, vegetarian meals on weekdays, yoga logistics, and other relaxing activities. Also, covered in our perfectly designed yoga TTC is the Saturday breakfast, yoga props, impeccable hospitality, and the location that couldn’t be more stunning.
200 hours yoga teacher training lessons
- How to give a solid and clear demonstration
- How to give clear instruction (working with Voice)
- Proper alignment of postures
- Yoga anatomy
- Hands-on adjustment
- How to avoid common injury during practice
- How to jump backward and forward (vinyasa flow)
- How to use props for better postures (as recommended by B.S.K Iyengar)
- Mantra Chanting
- Yogic breathing (Pranayama) and their benefits
- Yogic body cleansing (Kriya yoga)
- Mudras, Bandhas and their benefits
- Yoga philosophy (Patanjali yoga sutra)
- Ayurveda and Yoga principle
- Assisting yoga class with another teacher
- How to teach 45 min to 90 min long class
- How to teach one to one class
- How to teach more than 10 people in a class
- Yoga career and business
One Of The Most Important Things For All Of Us Is Food and Water
A diet of good food makes us strong and positive
Three wholesome pure vegetarian meals are served every day (except Sunday)
Breakfast: Porridge, muesli, brown bread, fruit salad, sprouts, nuts, salads, coconut water, herbal tea, coffee, and milk. We may also serve a Traditional Indian Breakfast.
Lunch: Traditional Ayurvedic Indian Thali, including rice, chapati (Indian bread), vegetables, salad, sprouts, beans, yogurt, and lentils.
Dinner: Combination of healthy Ayurvedic Indian food, cooked vegetables, raw salad, fruit salad lentils, and herbal tea. Other items may be ordered separately from our menu.
All of our food served is strictly vegetarian with no exceptions. We do not offer any non-vegetarian food, including eggs. All of our food is well balanced and protein rich.
Water: We are very passionate about the quality of our water, after all, more than 70% of our physical body mass is water. With the importance of this in mind, we have installed an Exalted Stream water filter system. The water filter is designed by a great Innovator Ajay Sultan, and provides pure and biological active water which is structured, bi-polar magnetized, alkaline, and contains added minerals and trace amounts of antioxidants. This water has detoxifying, healing and rejuvenating properties. We use this water for drinking and cooking our food to keep us pure and healthy at Upaya Yoga Center.
In a nutshell : Pure vegetarian, Ayurvedic, raw, sprouts, salads, lots of greens, nuts, beans and pulses, brown bread, porridge, muesli, Indian food like rice, chapatti, Indian curry, daal, coconut water, soya milk, herbal teas, chai healthy food, raw healthy food and upper food options
How to reach Alpesh Yoga and Breathing Center Goa
Bus connectivity is good throughout, fares are low and it’s a great way to see various towns and cities. You can also rent a scooter, motorbike or a car to visit further sights and destinations in Goa. There are many taxis available offering sightseeing tours.
Goa Dabolim International Airport caters to scheduled domestic and international air services.
Goa’s public transport largely consists of privately operated buses linking the major towns to rural areas. Government-run buses, maintained by the Kadamba Transport Corporation, link major routes and some remote parts of the state. However, public transport in Goa is less developed, and residents depend heavily on their own transportation, usually motorized two-wheelers, and small family cars.
Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, India – Daily schedule.
- 07:00 – Pranayama, mantra chanting, guided meditation, and breathing practice
- 08:30 – alignment-basedHatha Yoga Class (Iyengar Style) including everyday asana practice of standing postures, forward bending, back bending, inversions, twisting and more
- 10:30 – Breakfast (traditional Indian or your choice of vegetarian breakfast)
- 11:00 – Class on yoga philosophy or anatomy (lectures on Indian mythology, chakra healing, mantra healing and more)
- 12:00 – Class on the art of teaching with experienced yoga practitioners
- 13:00 – Lunch, rest and personal study time to gather additional know-how on yoga and spirituality
- 15:00 – Lecture anatomy or philosophy (detailed talks on yoga anatomy and physiology)
- 16:30 – Hatha Yoga Class (Iyengar Style) covering yoga practice of multiple asanas.
- 18:30 – Occasional evening breathing meditation sessions with yoga trainers
- 20:00 – Dinner and free time to pursue personal hobbies and group interactions
- 22:00 – Early bedtime after a successful day of 200 hours YTT course.
NOTE: The daily schedule of yoga teacher training in Goa, India can change depending on season and request of students
Join Best 200 Hrs Yoga TTC in Goa, India
Alpesh Yoga has been rated as the best yoga school in Goa, India for yoga teacher training by students and yoga lovers across the world. An experienced team of yoga teachers, unmatched facilities, and perfect location makes it one of the best yoga teacher training centers in India. In case you are planning your yoga teacher training in blistering Indian summer, then, our Dharamshala branch would be perfect in terms of climate.
Email at [email protected] to discuss your yoga teacher training queries with our founder, AlpeshPatwari. Call +91 9736 463 605 to speak with our team and gain more insights into 200 hours yoga teacher training!