300 Hour Residential Hatha, Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Course in Goa & Dharamshala, India offered by Alpesh Yoga India. Certified by Yoga Alliance, USA. Yoga is a science that has unending possibilities because the more you scratch the more enlightenment you receive, and you realize that it is you who holds the key to living a fulfilled life. The second and more practical aspect for you to take up this course is that you will gain more experience in Yoga, so you can become a more experienced and knowledgeable Yoga teacher.
To Enroll in the RYS 300 course, it is mandatory for you to have an RYS 200 certificate from the US alliance certified school.
An RYS 300-hour advanced training is designed to build upon and deepen the trainee’s understanding of the fundamental concepts of the practice and teaching of yoga that are generally taught at the RYS 200-hour level. An RYS 300-hour advanced training prepares its trainees to teach principles and techniques of yoga that are more advanced, more detailed, and/or subtler, and the training enables them to teach with greater skill than could reasonably be expected of an RYT 200. This training will provide you knowledge of advance yoga teaching skills. After completion of 300-Hour YTTC, you can teach beginner, intermediate and advanced students with clarity and confidence. 300-Hour YTTC enables you to get registered as RYT–500 and creates the new opening for you teach anywhere in the world.
One reason why you would want to do the 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training is simply that you have discovered one layer of Yoga after your 200-hour YTT and would like to know what lies beneath the surface. We have an expert teacher in our teaching team for each class. There will be 6-7 classes every day focusing on the practice of breathing exercise, yoga therapy, vinyasa yoga and Multi-style along with a lecture on yoga sutra and anatomy by a specific expert teacher of that field. This intense yoga teacher training in India able to teach and self-practice at an advanced level.
300-HOURS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING FEATURES
- This 300-Hour Yoga teacher training certification course, India is suitable for everyone, intermediate and advanced level of students and make them an expert in designing class and various lesson planning for yoga therapy.
- This training includes explanations of detail of asana and its therapeutic effect on human anatomy and physiology.
- 300-hour Yoga classes Include multi styles of yoga like Sivananda, power, flow, vinyasa, raja yoga and yoga therapy.
300 HRS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING ELIGIBILITY
300-hour yoga teacher certification is open for anyone who is interested in learning the ancient science of health and spirituality after finishing 200hour yoga teacher training course at any yoga school.
- Asanas (continued) and their adjustment & alignment
- Anatomy of Movement
- Identifying Structural Imbalances in the body
- Yoga Philosophy
- Ancient Texts (Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Sutras of Patanjali & Hatha Yoga Pradipika)
- Bhakti Yoga – Mantras & Chanting Introduction to Yoga Therapy
- Teaching practice
- Asana for common injuries.
- Advanced Teaching Techniques
- Yoga Lifestyle and Health
- Deeper Meditation Practice & How to Teach.
- Pranayama Techniques
- Handstand & Backbend workshops.
- Introduction to understanding trauma in Yoga
- Anxiety treatment
- Advanced Kriyas
- Biographies of Yogis.
- Ayurveda Lifestyle and Food.
- Prenatal half day
- Creating a 5 class one-on-one program.
- Yoga Psychology
- Chakras and our emotional body.
- Creative flow sequences and themes.
- Workshop creation.
- Retreats, Yoga Business Guidance
- Self-Practice & personal programs.
|1st May- 30th May, 2019||1650 EUR|
|1st July- 30th July, 2019||1650 EUR|
|2nd Sep- 1st Oct, 2019||1650 EUR|