Intensive Yoga Retreat and Yoga Drop-in
INTERNATIONAL YOGA TRAINING CENTRES GOA & DHARAMSHALA
Join us in Dharamsala and Goa for yoga retreats in India. We are rolling a 1 and 2-week intensive yoga course for those looking to deepen their practice. By joining our top-rated Yogshala in Dharamshala & Goa, you will be introduced you to intermediate and advanced yoga asanas focused on alignment, where we specialize in Iyengar. Becoming strong in yoga will build a base for your future success, in every aspect of your life. Yoga lovers from across the world join our 1 and 2-week yoga retreats in Goa and Dharamsala to obtain physical vitality, mental clarity, body awareness, and correct body alignment.
Also covered in the yoga course for beginners are breathing techniques (pranayama) that contribute greatly to the overall well-being. The ancient practice of yogic breathing techniques is a form of meditation that uses breath control, and visualizations to increase well-being and reduce stress. Join our one/ two-week yoga retreat in Dharamsala or Goa and benefit from world-class yoga, meditation, accommodation, and healthy vegetarian meals during your stay at just $295USD per week per person and $500USD per week for couples.
Our intensive yoga course is one-week yoga retreat in Dharamsala& Goa which can be extended to 2 days to indulge in yoga for achieving overall well-being. Our Dharamsala& Goa yoga ashrams is perfect for people who are experiencing yoga for the first time and don’t want to sign up for full-fledged yoga teacher training course. Join our unique yoga & meditation retreat in Goa and Dharamsala to become part of the best yoga and meditation classes in North & South India.
- (07.00-08.00) Pranayama, Mantra Chanting, Guided Meditation
- (08.30-10.00) Alignment-based Hatha Yoga Class
- (10.00-11.00) Breakfast (traditional Indian vegetarian breakfast)
- (11.00-12.00) Yoga Philosophy (lectures on Indian Mythology, chakra healing, mantra healing and more)
- (13.00-13.30) Lunch and personal time
- (16.00-17.30) Hatha Yoga Class covering yoga practice of multiple asanas
- (18.00-19.00) Evening meditation sessions of different styles with yoga trainers
- (19.00-20.00) Dinner
- (20.00-22.00) Free
- (22.00) Early bedtime after a successful day of 200 hours YTT course
Yoga Retreat Highlights
- Yoga classes twice a day
- Posture alignment
- 3 healthy vegetarian meals
- Relaxation time for local sightseeing
- 6 or 13-night accommodation
- Refreshments and team activities
Overview: Intensive Yoga Retreat
Dates: December, January, February, April, May, June, July, August, September
Locations: Goa (Dec-Feb) & Dharamshala (April-Sept)
Prices: $295, $500, $650
*Prices include accommodation, food
Drop-In Yoga Classes
Alpesh Yoga wants to give everyone the opportunity to experience the beauty of yoga and meditation. That’s why we offer affordable drop-in classes in addition to yoga retreats and meditation retreats in Goa and Dharamsala, India. Check out our calendars page to see which location we are at for the time of year you are interested.
Visiting our Dharamsala and Goa-based Yoga Shala will give you the opportunity to interact with yoga students and gain a deeper understanding of the ancient art. So, what are you waiting for? Join our yoga classes and retreats in Goa or Dharamsala today!
Check Out Dates